A quick guide on best practices on using the behavior management module and how to get the most out of it.
The course will include:
- 1 hour bitesize presentation
- See key areas in SIMS real-time
- Certification provided on completion
Staff with responsibility for attendance, who have an understanding of attendance procedures.
Staff involved in organising the monitoring of statutory attendance.
By the end of this course you will have a clear understanding of:
- setting up and configuring the Behaviour and Achievement Management area
- editing relevant lookup tables to meet the needs of and terminology used in an individual school
- using the behaviour and achievement recording routines for both individuals and groups of pupils
- setting up and administering individual and scheduled detentions including letters to parents
- creating report cards to enable the monitoring of session/lesson behaviour
- producing information on the data held in this area using the reports supplied in SIMS
A familiarity with the pupil data held in SIMS would be helpful but it is more important delegates should have a good knowledge of the way behaviour and achievements are currently recorded, reported and analysed in their school and the school’s future ambitions in this area.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.