SIMS Personnel Contract
An overview on Personnel Records, adding and editing contract details, absences and maintaining personnel records.
The course will include:
- 1 hour bitesize presentation
- See key areas in SIMS real-time
- Certification provided on completion
Staff who are responsible for statutory returns and/or using SIMS to maintain staff details with a working knowledge of SIMS Personnel.
Staff with responsibility for updating and maintaining personal, professional and contractual information of staff.
By the end of this course you will have a clear understanding of:
- The SIMS Personnel Record
- How to add new staff members to SIMS Personnel
- Understanding contracts and pay related information
- Managing staff leavers
- How to deal with promotions
- maintaining staff qualifications, absence and training details
Experience of using SIMS. Some experience of maintaining the staff area is desirable but not essential.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.