SIMS Nova Timetabling - 3 Full Day Course
This course covers using Nova-T in the production of the school timetable and explores the process from populating the module with core data (rooms, staff, and subjects) to submitting the completed timetable to SIMS.
Staff with responsibility for creating and managing the school timetable.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Enter and edit basic timetable data, including the cycle, teachers, rooms and subjects
- Create, modify and cost a curriculum plan
- Attach resources including teachers, rooms and facilities to classes
- Deal with Part-time staff
- Run feasibility checks on the structure
Schedule blocks and classes both manually and automatically
- Modify certain parameters as found in the tools menu
- Generate a range of reports
- Edit and print the evolving timetable
Some prior knowledge of timetable principles is encouraged. Prior knowledge of Nova is not
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email email@example.com
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.