SIMS Personnel and School Workforce Return
Learn about the maintenance and management of staff personal, professional and contractual data. There will be a focus on data collected by the School Workforce Census. Gain an understanding of the data collected by the School Workforce Census and explore how SIMS can be configured to provide the data and how to produce the return itself and resolve data issues.
- Staff who are responsible for statutory returns and/or using SIMS to maintain staff details with a working knowledge of SIMS Personnel
- Staff with responsibility for updating and maintaining personal, professional and contractual information of staff
Upcoming 2019 dates
SIMS Personnel Contract Webinar
Webinar date: TBC – 10am – 11am
An overview on Personnel Records, adding and editing contract details, absences and maintaining personnel records.
1 hour bitesize presentation | See key areas in SIMS in real time
Certificate provided on completion | Price: £95 + VAT or 3 Webinars for the price of 2
Contact our team →
Full day London training course – TBC
Location: London – Swiss Cottage School, Development & Research Centre
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 10am to 4pm
Contact our team → See venue information →
Learn how to use SIMS to manage the information collected by the School Workforce Census and troubleshoot any data issues.
- background information to the School Workforce Census
- initial preparation of SIMS to enable the production of School Workforce Census
- reviewing and editing the full range of staff data to support School Workforce Census
- producing the School Workforce Census
- consideration of validation errors
- the SIMS Personnel record
- how to add new appointments to SIMS Personnel
- understanding contracts
- managing staff leavers
- how to deal with promotions
- maintaining staff qualifications, absence and training details.
Experience of using SIMS. Some experience of maintaining the staff area is desirable but not essential.
Course prices and current offers →
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form and email to email@example.com